- If you have just come back from a concert, trip or anything else you feel like writing a journal entry about and document with pictures as well, you'll be happy to know that you now can right here at Living File.
- We have just put the finishing touches on a new feature that allows you to upload pictures to any activity or journal entry you write
- For each picture you upload you can individually set the privacy setting for the picture to be shared or private, giving you full control over what is shared, and with whom
- To check out the new feature simply add any activity and then go to the picture tab to upload your first picture
- If you are not yet a Living File user, why not head over there and sign up now?
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Friday, January 13, 2012
- Acknowledging that every Living File user is different, we have just finished deploying a new change that should make the site easier to use for everyone.
- In the past the selection of visible input fields when adding a new activity has been based on the type of user you may have chosen to be. We have long since realized that this approach has not been as flexible as it needs to be, and we have now done something about it.
- Every activity type can now be individually configured to show just the specific fields that are relevant to you, when adding an activity. You can however still access the additional fields if you should want to for a specific activity. Please use the Settings link in the left sidebar of the activity in question to configure it to your liking.
- If you feel that an activity is missing a field, then please feel free to contact us with your suggestion.