- Based on popular demand from questionnaire feedback, we have implemented a new feature that will allow you to use colors, bold, italics and more when adding certain activities.
- The editing options can be used in long text areas in journal entries, restaurant menus and more, or in notes you add to any activity types.
- You can try out this feature by adding a journal entry, restaurant visit or any other activity of your choice.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
- Until now your profile and online journal have been visible only to other users on the site.
- But with the new options you can publish your journal and specific lists of books you've read or movies you've watched to anyone with an internet connection.
- The default privacy option is for new journal entries to be visible only to friends, so only items that you have selected as "visible to everyone" will be affected. In other words, there is no need to worry if you don't want people to see your activities and haven't made active changes to your privacy settings.
- As an added bonus your Activity Card now links directly to your configured journal lists. See how it works on our example user: